REPOSTED/Updated - It's March! What are you celebrating?

Hi All! If you've visited Mary's Garden before you know the drill, everyone fill your plates with goodies and have a seat.

March is a big month for me! If you read my blog post a few weeks back you know that it's my big 6.0. birthday at the end of March. And more important I found out that I'm Irish. So all these years saying "I'm adopted I can be what I want, so I'm Irish." Has actually been true.

In honor of my big birthday--I'm trying not to feel older than dirt--and St. Paddy's day, I am having a contest. But I am not going to give it away to someone who just posts a comment "I would like to win." or something like that.

I'd really like to hear some feedback about why you follow me on my blog, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or even YouTube. Do you like my books? Do you like my posts? What keeps you coming back? In other words, I'm trying to find out what interests people about me as an author or person.

Anyone who gives me feedback on what they like and what

You're asking; WHAT is with all the strikeouts? Right. Well this is it. That whole contest was all about MEEEEEE!  That is so uncool. I want it to be all about you! Yes I'm celebrating this month, it's been big. I celebrated St. Paddy's day for the first time knowing I was actually Irish. Since I originally posted this (before all the strikeouts) I actually found my birth mother and talked to her. We're getting to know each  other and hope to meet in person sometime in the near future.

And last but LEAST of my celebrations, I'm hitting a my big 6 0 birthday--YUCK. But what can you do? So I'm having not a contest. I'm having a giveaway. Unfortunately, I can't give something to everyone, so here is the deal.

Please share something on the comments, I want to get to know YOU!!!

Who is your favorite author? (and I mean if you love Nora, Stephen, James Patterson, whoever shout out.) What is your favorite book of all time? You know the one you read over an over again. What is your favorite recipe? What is your favorite restaurant? What is your favorite city? What is your favorite hobby? Are you celebrating this month?

You get where I'm going here, tell me about YOU!

Whoever has commented and anyone who comments about something they love or tells me something about themselves. OR just say's HI Mary! Will have their name put in a hat for a drawing for a Book bag full of goodies. Includes: Book bag, A Beckett Series mug, and three signed books; Three Brides and a dress, Four Sisters, and Chick Magnet.

This giveaway will go through March 31st--that's my big birthday. I will announce the winner on April 1!

You can email me from my contact page, or comment here on the blog. All people who comment or email will be entered to win.

Comments

bn100 said…
Happy birthday! Follow for your books and additional info on your books

bn100candg at hotmail dot com
Sharon E said…
Happy Birthday!!
We share the same Birthday.
I'll be 68 then.
Hope you have a great day.
Congratulations!
Sharon E.
comdetail@buckeye-express.com
Mary said…
Thanks everyone for your comments.

Happy Birthday Sharon E.!
Hi Mary! I'm a writer too!

Popular Posts