Review on: Emily Dahill CID Part I

Emily Dahill CID - Part I

Final Mission-After being seriously wounded in a copter crash in Iraq Sgt. Emily Dahill meets her new partner as she embarks on her new Army career as a CID agent. Who could this new partner be?
A Body in the Snow- Emily and her partner, Dakota, cross bullets with their most determined foe. Who will survive?
Right Place, Wrong Day-On leave to hang with friends Emily gets the surprise of her life.
Dog on Fishing-When it comes to knowing how to fish, and catch the big ones, never underestimate your partner. He might surprise you.
Lindsay Downs has been a frequent visitor here at the Garden. If you'd like to learn more about Lindsay, check here
I just finished reading Emily Dahill CID this is a novella and I'm having trouble finding the words without giving the story away. Above is a great blurb so I'm going to leave it like that. I recommend you pick up this entertaining read. And then you'll want to read more. 
I give this 4.5 Dahlia's! Great read.
I'll even make it easy:
BUY

Comments

Lindsay said…
Thanks for a nice review Mary. The next in the series, A Body in the Attic, should be released within the week.
Mary said…
Then I better watch out for that! Congratulations!
Mary
Lindsay said…
It's released-
A Body in the Attic is now available at Amazon, B&N and Astraea Press

Popular Posts