Mary's August News and Notes

📚Mary's August News and Notes🌻📖

Welcome fellow readers!
Happy Friday! How are my favorite readers today?
August. That's all I got about that. The year has flown by and I have not accomplished anywhere near what I wanted to get done.
What have you been doing this month? I hope it's been great.
We had our Magna Mainstreet Art Festival on the 15th. In my opinion it turned out well. The heat was for the most part under control. The wind blew through for a moment just to keep us on our toes.
I thought I'd share a Pictures of the authors.
Authors from top, left to right.
Annie Adams, Craig Kingsman
Gail Knezevich, Jennifer Sue Campbell
Jodi L. Milner, Keyra K. Allred
L. L. Muir, Lyn Worthen
Marie Higgins, Stacey Haynes
Stanalei Fletcher, Valeriea Nunez.

Tonight is book club. Last minute change of venues. Last week we had some terrible floods and our host was flooded. Since my patio is always open, we'll be having it here. The book was His & Hers by Alice Feeney, I liked it. I would have liked it better if I hadn't watched the series on Netflix last fall.
We have started watching Reacher Season 4 on Prime. We are on episode 4. We love it of course.
Now find a place you can curl up with a good book, grab a cup of hot cocoa, a glass of wine, or whatever your preference is, and enjoy!
Be sure to scroll down for The After Work Cook recipe!
Click on the banners for free reads!

Image item

Image item

Image item
EASY Baked Zucchini Side Dish
Directions:
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Slice the zucchini in ¼" slices. Put them in a bowl with the seasonings and dressing and mix until they are thoroughlly coated. Spread out on a foil covered baking sheet. Half way through sprinkle with the shredded cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve hot.
FYI, the roasted potatoes I baked on the same sheet. I put them in a bowl with oil and Italian seasonings and baked for 30 to 40 minutes. At 20 minutes I put the zucchini on the other side of the baking sheet and baked for another 20 minutes.
Thank you, Stanalei Fletcher, for the zucchini fresh from your garden.
Image item

Image item

Image item

Image item

The Beckett Series
Intrigue... Edge of your seat suspense... Love... Family... The Beckett Series is a bundle of seven full length novels.

The Beckett's have a strong sense of family and honor. When one of their own is threatened, their bonds is as strong as a badge of steel.

**While all the books in the series are standalone romances, for the greatest enjoyment it is best to read them in order. There are a few spoilers. **

Image item
Roni's Investigation Files (3 book series)
In her former life, Veronica Staples viewed the world through rose-colored glasses. She was on the fast track to detective and rising star of the precinct. Then the unthinkable happened, she learned what a cruel place the world can be, and life wasn’t always fair. Now trying to put her life together, she is hardened and damaged Roni Staples, Private Investigator.

Follow Mary on Social Media
Visit our Amazon
Visit our Bookbub
Visit our Facebook
Visit our Goodreads
Visit our Instagram
Visit our Pinterest
Visit our Threads
Visit our Tiktok
Visit our Twitter
Visit our Website
Visit our Youtube
As always, thank you for all of your support!
Mary's Newsletter
MAGNA, UT 84044, United States
If you choose to unsubscribe, I'm sad to see you go, but I'm so happy we met.
If you would like to only receive a monthly newsletter or a newsletter when I have a new release, click Manage Preferences.

Comments

Popular Posts