October News and Notes

Welcome
So many books, so little time! View in browser

Mary's October News and Notes

Hello fellow readers!

It's almost Halloween, one of my favorite holiday's. I love to decorate, but this year I only have a few things up. I better get decorations up before our Papa and Nana Halloween Chili and Games night. We always have a fun time. I found a game called Zombie Kittens for the young adults to play. Not sure what it is, so I hope it's appropriate. (Amazon said it is). Do you have any traditions for Halloween?

I had my new Christmas book come out this week! I'm so excited! It has good reviews so far.

Have a spooky rest of your October!

The Kristmas Project Wintergreen Village Series

Kris does not have happy and joyful Christmas memories from her childhood.

Nick loves Christmas, every Hallmark movie, carol, Christmas tree, an even shopping.

Will Nick be able to show her the magical season she is missing?

BookBub Recommendation and rated this book5 stars

A page turning read with fun Chicago references. This German American who is familiar with Chicago enjoyed visiting German Christmas market, savoring German cuisine and mention to German Christmas traditions. The story flows seamlessly. Love the play on names. Who doesn't love a Christmas travel story with workaholic adults, a precocious teen, and a fun girl? Mary Martinez is a new to me author. ~~Reader

"This was a heart warming holiday read. It gives light to how much family plays a part in how someone perceives and experiences the holidays. Kris finds new love and joy that she has never experienced before and realizes what she has been missing..." ~~goodreads Reader

My daughter and granddaughter are creating a business! They will be selling a wide variety of products! From press on nails, Freshies, to handmade jewelry. And possibly more down the line! Some homemade, some not! All amazing things!

Please support this mom and daughter small business! In the near future they will have items at craft markets or boutiques! Be on the lookout! Thank you as always for your support!!!

She is starting out selling these fun nails.

Oh, I almost forgot! I wanted to share with you a few pictures from Italy. We were there last month. Here you go!

Monthly Recipe

EASY - Baked potato chips - Side dish

Baked potato chips - Side dish, for 4

2-3 large Russet potatoes

1 tbsp. Garlic Olive oil

1 tsp. Garlic Salt or sea salt

Pepper to taste

Preheat to 350 degrees. This is a super easy side dish that will go with most main dishes. Especially pork chops or chicken.

Slice the potatoes very thin. Put in a bowl and add oil stir until coated. Add Salt, pepper and any other seasonings you feel may be good. I've used Trader Joe's Chili lime seasoning blend to give them a little spicier. Several different blends would taste good. Experiment!

Bake for 40 minutes, tossing half way through. Then put the pan on the top rack and broil on high 2 minutes or until they are to the crispness you'd like. I like mine a little softer so I only cook them until golden brown.

Enjoy!

Follow me on Amazon

Get an email every time I have a new release.

Follow Mary on social media

Covers by LDM Graphics.

As always thank you for your continued support.

Mary's Newsletter

MAGNA
United States of America


You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Do you like the newsletter? Share it!

facebook x pinterest
Sent by MailerLite

Comments

Popular Posts