September News and notes

Mary's News and Notes! 📚
So many books, so little time! View in browser 

Mary's September News and Notes

Hello fellow readers! September is here! I can't believe it. Next month is my favorite holiday! HALLOWEEN!

I had a lot of fun in August. We had our annual Midway, Utah Golf trip. Then I participated in the Magna Mainstreet Art Festival, it was fun but I nearly blew away. I had to have someone help me take the canopy down half way through the day. Then I got sunburned. Yikes. The next day we had our annual backpack fundraiser.

The best part, my daughter, granddaughter and I went to Oregon and Washington for my nieces Forever Festival! This was a fun wedding in a meadow in a beautiful state park. We did a little sight seeing. We saw the Multnomah Falls and took a day trip to Astoria, Oregon. We are fans of the Goonies! (movie). 

Last but not least, University of Utah Football started!!! Go UTES

Below I've shared some highlights.

Have a wonderful rest of your September!

Compelling headline

A few pictures of Midway Utah. 

Magna Mainstreet Art Festival

Annual Backpack stuffing...

NCAA Football is back! 

Forever fest!

Roni's Investigation Files

What readers are saying about Roni's Investigation Files!

“The writing is expertly done. I love how the author only reveals tidbits, so the reader is in the dark, just like the main characters. The tension is high as is the intrigue. The more I read, the more I couldn’t stop reading. Seriously, I lost sleep while reading.”

Monthly Recipe

Easy peasy side dish

Spinach and tomato side dish

3 cups Spinach

6 Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half (more if desired)

1 tbsp. Garlic Olive oil

6 or 7 Cooked shrimp or chicken (optional to make it a main dish)

1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar (Vinaigrette dressing can be substituted)

Salt and Pepper to taste

Warm the oil in a pan. Add the spinach cook for about1 or 2 minutes, stirring to coat with oil. Add the tomatoes and vinegar. Cook another 5 minutes. If you would like to add precooked meat or protein to make it a main dish add it when you add the tomatoes and cook until meat is warm and the tomatoes are soft. 

Serve with you favorite main dish. Pairs well with white wine.

Follow me on Amazon

Get an email every time I have a new release.

Follow Mary on social media

Covers by LDM Graphics.

As always thank you for your continued support. 

Mary's Newsletter

MAGNA
United States of America


You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Do you like the newsletter? Share it!

facebook x pinterest
Sent by MailerLite

Comments

Popular Posts