February Mary's News and Notes!

February copy of Mary's News and Notes Newsletter!
Mary's February News and Notes
View in browser 

Mary's News and Notes

Welcome to February 2024. I hope all of you had a wonderful Valentines Day. My husband and I had a wonderful romantic dinner on Saturday evening. Before the holiday madness. 

I also had my Barnes & Noble Valentines Book signing with my friend Stanalei Fletcher on Feb. 10, 2024. We had a blast. I had mostly family and friends visit, but hey still amazing. 

Because I love pictures, I'm sharing a few! 

Author Spotlight

Sara Fitzgerald

I am excited to introduce you all to Sara. I have known her, I believe twenty years. Sara introduced me to Utah Romance Writers of America. Without their guidance I wouldn't be where I am today. I may not be a big author but without the support and connections I made through URWA I wouldn't be an author. I am happy to call her my friend.

Bio

Sara Fitzgerald was named Writer of the Year by The League of Utah Writers in 2006. She is an award-winning author and is multi-published.

She is an artist who loves to paint using a splash of color and magic. She is the 2023 Connect Winner of the Year.

Sara lives with her husband and daughter in the Rocky Mountains. She loves writing, watercolor painting, walking Glitter, her dog, and spending time with her family and loved ones.
Find out More:

Can You See Me

Can You See Me is a gripping, coming to age story that will haunt you.

Ash’s life is in turmoil. Her mom walked out on her dad and dragged her to the small town, Shadow Mountain. They’re living with her strange grandma who thinks she’s a witch.

Ash’s bitter anger over her parents’ impending divorce pushes her to the brink. It doesn’t help she’s the new kid at school and there are whispers throughout the town her grandma dances naked under the full moon.

Things become even creepier at the ceremony celebrating the new high school built over the old one which burnt to the ground. Not all the bodies were recovered from the tragic night. Rumors and spirits still linger.

Ash sees a girl in the dead of winter wearing an old-fashioned spring gown. “Can you see me?” the girl asks.

Kimberly is suddenly back at her high school, but everything is different and the only person who can see her is Ash, a strange new girl.

Ash and Kimberly uncover dark secrets and malicious souls, but can they overcome the shadows that threaten to destroy them?

Follow Sara on social media

SAVE THE DATE

Guess what? I have a spring book signing coming up. I will be signing with three other amazing authors.  Please mark your calendars and join us for a fun book day! 

I will have the following books to sign, possibly others. 

Chasing the Diamonds

Roni's Investigation Files - Book One

When Senator Denning reaches out to Roni Staples to set up a meeting, she’s intrigued....

Changing Directions 

Roni's Investigation Files -Book Two  

A call no parent should ever receive is that their child has been hurt. Or worse, missing...

       Disappear    

The Beckett Series-Book I

After two years undercover as an FBI agent to infiltrate a crime organization and discover the identity of a hit man, Tyler Beckett’s cover is blown...

Three Brides and a Dress

My journey is more of a zig zag than a top stitch along a straight seam as I search for the perfect bride who is my soul mate.

Four Sisters

The early sixties was a time of making love, not war. Kathleen finds love and starts a war with her family.

Celtic Myst: CUPÁN OF FLÚIRSE  

Written as M.L. Foxx

Sometimes the most important quests sought in the future, must be accomplished in the past.

Monthly Recipe 

Easiest Chicken  Dinner

Baked Chicken - 2 to 4 servings

This is great when you do not have much time. Or you're just beat from a long day.

2 to 4       Thin cut chicken breasts

1 can        Diced fire roasted tomatoes     

1/2 cup     Grated parmesan cheese.

Salt and pepper to taste. 

Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes 

Line pan with foil. Spray with cooking oil. Place chicken on the foil. Salt and pepper. Sprinkle a little of the cheese over the top. Pour the can of tomatoes evenly over either 2 or 4 breasts. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Check chicken to see how done it is, then sprinkle the rest of the cheese evenly over all the tomato covered chicken. If you are doing 4 breasts you will probably need 1 cup of cheese. 

Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes. Serve with a side or salad

I am looking for ARC Readers. 

Do you like to read? Would you like a advanced readers copy (ARC) of my next book? Sign up now!

As always, thank you for all of your support

Follow Mary!

Mary's Newsletter

MAGNA
United States of America


You received this email because you signed up on our website or made a purchase from us.

Unsubscribe

Do you like Mary's newsletter? Share it!

facebook x
Sent by MailerLite

Popular Posts