Mary's News and Notes - Blog

Welcome to Mary's Garden where imagination blooms! The quote of today is: A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.
~~ George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons

Summer is in full heat here in Utah. We enjoyed a cool spring and now wham, almost a hundred degrees. 

Our community 4th of July was a great time. I ran the 5K this year with my daughter and came in first in my age group. My brother-in-law came in first in his age group also. My granddaughter ran the kids fun run and did awesome. Our community had a breakfast in the park all morning, of course we ate before we went home to get ready for the parade. 

They always have the parade at noon, usually so hot. This year it wasn't as hot and
even rained for two minutes, literally. It was partially overcast, it was the most comfortable weather in several years. My granddaughter's dance group was in the parade. 

And the big bang was the family BBQ. Great food and company. 

What did you do for the holiday? Or what have you been doing during July? Vacationing? Working? Or just trying to keep out of the heat. 

Just a couple of things I have going on right now. I have two, yes two, newsletters. One is my personal newsletter, it will come out the first of each month with updates on my current work in progress and other tidbits of my life. If you sign up you will receive the prequel to my newest series. Roni Staples P.I. Series

        As I said, two newsletter. I will be co hosting the Two Authors, Books, & a Beverage newsletter. It will be all about myself and of course Judy Baker. If you join you will receive a copy of my Meet Me in Fantasyland and a copy of Santa's Pretty Lady by Judy Baker writing
as Anna Sugg.  






The first book of my Roni Staples P. I. Series is Follow the Red it is available now on Amazon. In print and eBook, Kindle unlimited. Soon the print will be available in other places. 

When Senator Denning reaches out to Roni Staples to set up a meeting, she’s intrigued. But when she learns the reason for the meeting is because the senator’s youngest son is missing and there is no ransom, it’s not a good sign. She must find the senator’s son and the longer it takes, the less chance of a live recovery. What she doesn’t need is a civilian tagging along.

Sebastian De Santis is an easy going, singer songwriter. Life is good. He’s had a few bumps along the way, but he’s now a successful business owner. His nightclub ranks in the top ten of Tennessee’s best restaurants and brings in up-and-coming talent. Then someone decides to use his place to lure a senator’s son to kidnap him for information on two rare red diamonds.

Now Sebastian is invested in finding the culprits. Even if he isn’t a trained professional, he will help Roni in her investigation, despite her qualms.


Until next time. Take care and thank you for all of your support. 

Comments

Popular Posts