Mary's News and Notes - Welcome 2023

 Welcome to Mary's Garden where imagination blooms. It's 2023 so of course the quote of the day is about opportunities. 

The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year's Day. 
~~Edith Lovejoy Pierce, Poet. 


Happy New Year!
Today is a new slate. The new year is open to unlimited possibilities and opportunities'. You just need to grab them and follow through. Are you excited? Do you have plans? Hopes? Dreams? For the new year? 

I do. I think it's going to be a fantastic year. I have the best family anyone could have. I hit the lottery in the family department and I'm grateful every day. I keep them close, hence Papa and Nana night. But it's a day that brings us all together to visit and enjoy each other. They are my biggest supporters for my writing, my passion. With their support someday people will know my name. Every year I get closer to that dream.

Is 2023 my year to break out? I hope so, but if it's not I will have learned more and accomplished more than I did in 2022. It will all be working toward my goal of being a best selling author. 

What are your goals or resolutions for the year? 

Thank you for your continued support. 
You can find me at MaryMartinez.com


Comments

Popular Posts