Mary's Holiday News and Notes

Welcome to Mary's Garden where imagination blooms! Today we have TWO quotes for the holidays!
May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility. 
~~Mary Anne Radmacher

Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.
~~The Grinch

Thank you for all of your support and kindnesses throughout the year.  Love Mary (AKA M.L. Foxx)

I've had two books come out this year. My suspense, and my first every Christmas story. And they both have done great. Thank you! 

My Deadly Deception is a finalist in the N. N. Light's Book Awards in the thriller category! 

A Beckett Christmas Intervention is the final book of the Beckett series. I loved writing it and finding out how the Beckett's were doing. I hope those of you who have read it, enjoyed it also! 
I'd love to hear from you on one of my pages! And speaking of pages, January 1, 2023, I hope to consolidate my FB pages, Twitters, and Instagram's, (all social media) I have two Accounts for everything. One for Author Mary Martinez and one for Author M. L. Foxx. Not only is it a lot of work, many of you have 'liked' or 'followed' both. And then ya'll get double posts. So lets make is easy on all of us and have one! Please watch for my alerts on my social media. 

If you'd like to 'Like/Follow' me on Social Media here are the links I'll be merging together:

Have a wonderful Holiday season, stay safe, and I'll be popping in with more news in 2023!

Comments

Popular Posts