UPDATED: Mary's year-end News and Notes
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~~ Francesca Reigler Artist
2021 has had it's up and downs, just like any year. I'll go over the lows to begin with. And luckily I haven't had too many.
- I have gained COVID-19 weight. And it doesn't appear to want to come off. 😢
- I had a knee replacement. The doctor didn't lie to me, but he wasn't forthcoming about the entire process. For instance, that it takes a FULL year for my knee to be almost 100%.
- We lost my husbands nephew to an horrific accident.
- Some of my dear friends have had family losses.
- I finished my thriller.
- I'm healthy and my family is as well.
- I have a wonderful day job that pays the bills so I can write!
- Judy Baker and I expanded our Two Authors, Books, & A Beverage to a include a FB Group. We still have our YouTube. Where we interview a new author each month. There is a live Q&A with the author the first Tuesday of their month. Join or check it out here! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1215880052156125
- Awards in TWO categories in the N. N. Light Book Awards! You can view all the winners here on 12/16/2021: https://www.nnlightsbookheaven.com/n-n-light-book-awards
- One in Women's Fiction category for Four Sisters by Mary Martinez
- One is for Celtic Myst CUPÁN OF FLÚIRSE
- I have the best readers around!
- Last but not least, I have holiday savings on My Beckett Series and Celtic Myst CUPÁN OF FLÚIRSE
On Sale through the end of December!
I wish all of you a safe and healthy holiday season!
You can keep up with Mary and ML at MaryMartinez.com
As always thank you for your support!