UPDATED: Mary's year-end News and Notes

Welcome to Mary's winter garden, where imagination blooms! Our quote of the day:
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~~ Francesca Reigler Artist

2021 has had it's up and downs, just like any year. I'll go over the lows to begin with. And luckily I haven't had too many. 
  1. I have gained COVID-19 weight. And it doesn't appear to want to come off. 😢
  2. I had a knee replacement. The doctor didn't lie to me, but he wasn't forthcoming about the entire process. For instance, that it takes a FULL year for my knee to be almost 100%.
  3. We lost my husbands nephew to an horrific accident. 
  4. Some of my dear friends have had family losses.
I've been lucky that is the low points of the year.  Now for the high points, and I am truly grateful for these. 
  1. I finished my thriller. 
  2. I'm healthy and my family is as well. 
  3. I have a wonderful day job that pays the bills so I can write!
  4. Judy Baker and I expanded our Two Authors, Books, & A Beverage to a include a FB Group. We still have our YouTube. Where we interview a new author each month. There is a live Q&A with the author the first Tuesday of their month. Join or check it out here!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1215880052156125
The awards have been announced!
  1. Awards in TWO categories in the N. N. Light Book Awards! You can view all the winners here on 12/16/2021: https://www.nnlightsbookheaven.com/n-n-light-book-awards
    1. One in Women's Fiction category for Four Sisters by Mary Martinez

    2. One is for Celtic Myst CUPÁN OF FLÚIRSE


  2. I have the best readers around! 
  3. Last but not least, I have holiday savings on My Beckett Series and Celtic Myst CUPÁN OF FLÚIRSE
On Sale through the end of December!



You can keep up with Mary and ML at MaryMartinez.com 
As always thank you for your support! 

Comments

Popular Posts