Mary's News and Notes for the New Year
Welcome to Mary's Garden where imagination blooms! Our quote of the day:
MARY'S NEWS AND NOTES FOR THE NEW YEAR
2021, FINALLY, is all I can say. 2020 felt like three years in one. I live in Utah and on top of COVID-19, we had a substantial earthquake--my favorite flute wine glasses shattered😢. A racoon in the water tank (in my community). High winds that uprooted 100 year old trees. We've lost loved ones. Jobs. And...
Enough of that, it's over.
Time to look forward and NEVER look back. I plan to make the most of this new day. This new year. There are limitless possibilities. I gave you a preview of my goals for 2021 in my last newsletter. Now I will expand.
- I will write / edit every day. 365 days of 2021.
- My minimum words 200. Maximum words, there is no limit.
- When editing minimum time 30 minutes. Maximum there is no limit.
- I will spend quality time with family and friends
- I will lose the 20 pounds I gained in 2020.
- My husband and I are decorating the tree for every month. Why? For something to do. Here is our New Years tree.
Please leave a comment and share what your 2021 goals are.
I started working on my medical thriller in September, my target date to finish the first draft is the end of February. Then the work begins. Edits. Wish me luck.
Judy and I finished an interview for Two Authors, Books, and a Beverage for January. Please visit to meet our guest M. L. Everett. Debut author of LOONS.
Signed print for US Only
eBook for International Only
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so you won't miss any podcasts.
Speaking of Subscribing, yes you can subscribe to my blog for all the latest news for Mary and ML Foxx.
Thank you for all of your support over the last year. It's been tough but with my friends it made it a lot easier.