It is summer! What are you doing?

Welcome to Mary's Garden! Before we get started I have a garden tip for you...

Go out and sit in your garden and enjoy!

It is summer and I'm taking this time to try and get in shape. That doesn't mean I'm not making time for writing. No, I will still write for an hour before the day job.

I sit before work. I sit AT work. And then I come home and sit in front of the TV. No wonder my bottom is spreading like butter. So I have decided it's time to take care of ME!

I found a free yoga class, yes I did say FREE. It's at the Gateway Plaza in downtown Salt Lake City. It's every Sunday at 10 am. But that isn't the best thing. You can buy $5 mimosa's or Bloody Mary's to enjoy and relax. They are ready to purchase at 9:30 am. I like to have one before I do my yoga.

That isn't all.... They have free 10 minutes chair massages. The do enjoy tips. So enjoy your mimosa while you have a massage. Then an hour of yoga to get in touch with your emotions.

Now what better way to recharge? Then Monday morning when I sit in front of my story I'm ready to write. All the negative energy is got from my body and I can enjoy my writing.

There are many places in Utah that you can find Yoga classes and free classes in a park or garden. You just have to look. And if UTAH does something like Sunday Morning Yoga with a Boozy Twist, I'm sure they have it in your neck of the woods.

But I'm also walking at lunch every chance I get. It is summer and it's time for ME! And means taking care of myself, writing, reading, and book clubs. And if you like romance you should join me and my two friends Stanalei Fletcher and Judy Baker at Goodreads, Three Romance Authors, a beverage, and a Book club. 

What are you doing this summer?

Comments

Popular Posts