Book Club...

Welcome to Mary's Garden. I would like to send positive thoughts out to our friends in the areas hit and currently being hit by Harvey and Irma. Please take care and be safe.

Today I had to borrow a garden tip because my resident gardener is too busy watching NFL to come up with one. So here goes, it's from The Daily Times, New Philadelphia, Ohio, April 23, 1924:
GARDEN HINTS
Buy vegetables at the store. Hide them in the garden like Easter eggs and claim they grew there.

If you're interested in joining my online group, visit Mary's Book Group. New friends, new books, giveaways...
www.facebook.com/groups/MarysBookGroup
It's not to late to register for Utah Readers Luncheon
www.utahreadersluncheon.com/
If you're attending SL Comic Com, please drop by and visit me at the Eborn Books Booth.
saltlakecomiccon.com
Fall Sale! (Ebooks)
Chick Magnet $.99 at Amazon
Watching Jenny $.99 at Amazon
Innocent (Book II The Beckett Series) $.99 at Amazon

Thank you for dropping by Mary's Garden, I hope you enjoyed.

Comments

stanalei said…
Never been in a book club, but I love your gardening tips this week. :)
That's about the funniest gardening tip ever. LOL
Mary said…
Thanks for dropping by. I am having fun finding tips. I have such a black thumb.

Popular Posts