Jan Gerber of the NY Village Gazette interviews Katie Sinclair about her boss, Mr. Romance.

Welcome everyone. Today we have Katie Sinclair with us, along with New York Village Gazette reporter Jan Gerber. Before we begin, please fill your plate with goodies and find a seat.

"Thank you for inviting me to air my interview in this lovely Rose House, I'm very glad we're indoors and not out in the snow." Jan slid into her seat, placed her plate on the table and turned her attention to Katie. "Ms. Sinclair, thank you for agreeing to this interview."

"Please call me Katie, this setting is too relaxed for formality." Katie Sinclair glanced around the room at the small intimate group of spectators and smiled. "I'm ready whenever you are."

"Okay, let's get to the question every woman in America wants to know...." Jan raised an eyebrow and then continued. "What is it like to work for Mr. Romance?"

Katie giggled, a light airy sound. "He's not Mr. Romance to me. He's Mr. Russo, my boss."

"That's it? Your boss? Come on, the guy's a hunk." Jan's tone portrayed her skepticism. "He's reported to be the modern day Valentino, he is touted to be a connoisseur of women. He's never once taken you to dinner or done anything outside the realm of boss and employee?"

Katie inhaled and took a moment to sip her wine. Then she gave a sad smile. "No, not once. Mr. Russo is always professional."

Jan paused as if she were trying to figure out a way to continue. Clearly the interview wasn't taking the turn she'd hoped. "Alright. What did you think of his women?"

"Truthfully?" Katie gave her a sideways glance. "I've never met any of them. I only meet them, so to speak, through the plans."

"What? You planned his rendezvous'?"

"I set them up. He tells me his ideas, and I make the arrangements."

Jan laughed. "Basically you're a travel agent."

Katie sat up straight, all humor drained from her. "No, I am a marketing assistant. It takes thirty minutes here and there, to make travel arrangements."

 Jan sobered. "I'm sorry, I meant along with your other duties he has his own private travel assistant."

"Okay, I won't take any offense." Katie took another sip of wine. "And besides I like making the arrangements, I get to live vicariously."

"Does it bother you at all?"

"Sometimes."

Classie Murder: Mr. Romance
Blurb
​Adam enjoys a lifestyle most men only dream of. Then one day he wakes up to find the morning headlines blaring, "Another victim falls prey to Mr. Romance. Who is next?" He suddenly realizes his way of life is not only frivolous, but deadly.

Dubbed Mr. Romance by New York society for his romantic adventures, Adam Fernando Russo loves women. But lately he realizes how lonely it is coming home to an empty house. Can he settle for only one woman? After he makes a list of qualities worthy enough to merit giving up his desirable existence, suddenly recipients of his coveted attention mysteriously fall prey to a murderer. The murders seem unrelated with one exception--all the victims have recently returned from a fabulous weekend rendezvous with Mr. Romance.

Adam’s assistant, Katie Sinclair, knows Adam is innocent with airtight alibis. The police are at a loss so Adam and Katie work together to discover the link between the murders. As luck would have it, their plan to prove the murderer is copying classic Cary Grant movies goes astray just as Adam realizes his perfect woman has been by his side all along.

Check out the Trailer:


Amazon, Amazon Print Barnes and Noble

Comments

stanalei said…
Really cute interview, Mary. Fun!

Popular Posts