Watching Jenny has a new look!

Welcome everyone! Quick, fill your plate with treats and pour your favorite beverage. Find a seat and let's begin. I'm excited to reveal Watching Jenny's new look.

Watching Jenny began as Peek A Boo, I See You! My first publisher cut it to just Peek A Boo and gave it the most ugly cover I'd ever seen. Then when I received my rights back the next publisher changed the name to Watching Jenny. At least the cover was a bit better. But now I've received my rights back again and the best cover ever! Of course, my cover artist is easy to work with and very talented. Sheri McGathy.

Without further ado... Here is the new look of Watching Jenny.

Known as Blade with wild pink hair, tattoos and piercings, Jenny McGregor works to keep her life private. But her self-constructed barriers are breached after she receives flowers and threatening notes signed by ‘Runner’.

Desperate to stop the threat before she goes on tour, Jenny hires hunky Detective Dan Janson for protection. Unable to catch the stalker before the tour bus leaves, Dan is forced to stifle his attraction to Jenny. They’re carried along on a dangerous game of cat and mouse from San Diego to Memphis the city of Elvis and the blues. Each day the two draw closer together. When ‘Runner’ lures Jenny away from the tour, Dan’s forced to acknowledge he’s fallen in love with the feisty singer.

Hot on Jenny’s trail, Dan soon learns ‘Runner’ is not one of the usual suspects.

To this day, this story is one of my favorites. I wrote it listening to Alanis Morissette and Gwen Stefani. You can check my web site for buy links or go to Amazon.

Comments

Popular Posts