Neglected Older Stories!

Some of my older stories are feeling neglected. All they hear is The Beckett's this, or The Beckett's that. And speaking of the Beckett's the box set is coming in June! All three full-length novels will be in the set. Oh, sorry! Back to my older stories.

So for the next couple weeks I'm going to spotlight one of my older stories. Give them their own space at Mary's Garden for a full week! And here is the first one.

Watching Jenny
Blurb:
Known as Blade with wild pink hair, tattoos and piercings, Jenny McGregor works to keep her life private. But her self-constructed barriers are breached after she receives flowers and threatening notes signed by ‘Runner’.

Desperate to stop the threat before she goes on tour, Jenny hires hunky Detective Dan Janson for protection. Unable to catch the stalker before the tour bus leaves, Dan is forced to stifle his attraction to Jenny. They’re carried along on a dangerous game of cat and mouse from San Diego to Memphis the city of Elvis and the blues. Each day the two draw closer together. When ‘Runner’ lures Jenny away from the tour, Dan’s forced to acknowledge he’s fallen in love with the feisty singer.

Hot on Jenny’s trail, Dan soon learns ‘Runner’ is not one of the usual suspects.

Check out the Trailer!

Read an Except!

And because Jenny and Dan are very irratated at me for the neglect I'll be giving away on download of Watching Jenny. All you have to do to get in the drawing for the download is comment and let me know if you've read a book of mine, or if you follow me on Twitter or have 'liked' my Facebook Page, or even follow me on my newest favorite play media... Pinterest!
Buy: Amazon Barnes and Noble iTunes
Thanks for dropping by!

Comments

stanalei said…
Welcome back, Jenny! Awesome story, with great characters. I loved the sneak peek into music world.

Popular Posts