Review on: Christmas in Cold Creek by RaeAnne Thayne

As you know, RaeAnne Thayne is one of my auto buys, so naturally she's one of my Fav's. And I love to read Christmas stories around the holidays. Duh who doesn't right? Well RaeAnne has one Christmas in Cold Creek. I remember Trace from A Cold Creek Baby. I have no idea why I didn't review it, but I loved it and wanted to hear more about Trace. WELL I got my wish!

Blurb: Christmas in Cold Creek
She claimed to be a waitress and a single mother, but Rebecca Parsons doesn’t look like any hash-slinger Pine Gulch Police Chief Trace Bowman has ever seen. And she doesn’t seem particularly maternal toward her little girl, either. Still, one look in her vulnerable green eyes and his protective instincts go into overdrive. Attention from local law enforcement is the last thing Becca needs. She’ll do anything to protect her little sister Gabi from their con-artist mother, even lie about their identities. When Trace shows up at their house carrying a Christmas tree and stirring desires she can’t afford to indulge, she longs to surrender to the magic of the season with him. But Becca’s past is catching up—fast. Can her sexy police chief perform a Christmas miracle?”

When this ended I pouted for a few days. I also read until about 3am to finish it because I couldn't put it down, and I had work the next day. I think I was a zombie all day. I wanted it to go on and on. I wanted to find out what happened with Gabi the next day. This is so hard not to give anything away. So you just have to read it!
I give Christmas in Cold Creek 5 Dahlia's!




If you read it, please let me know how you like it!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I, too, am a big fan of Rae Anne's. I haven't read this one, but I just finished "Blackberry Summer." So fun! Thanks for the blog, Mary.
Mary said…
Jennifer, I love Blackberry Summer, I can't wait until her next one comes out.

Be sure and give me your email so you can be entered into the contest.

Thanks!
L.L. Muir said…
Just knowing Rae Anne is a master class on being a human being while being a writer.

Love you Rae!
RaeAnne Thayne said…
What a lovely review. Thank you so much, Mary :) I'm so happy you enjoyed the book. And thanks also for the wonderful comments. FYI, Taft Bowman's book, A COLD CREE REUNION, is coming out in April 2012 :) He's one of my favorite heroes ever.
Anna said…
Rae Anne's A Cold Creek Homecoming was the first one that I read and it got me hooked.
Mary said…
Oh, I will have it marked, though I have you're Woodrose Mountain marked to buy and read in the Spring. So many books, so little time!
Clancy said…
I loved this one... as I did all the Cold Creek stories!

Popular Posts