Book Signing and Wine Tasting Extravaganza

Welcome to my garden. It’s been a while since I’ve had a guest interview, but you’re all in for a treat. In October I’m going to be doing a signing with 4 other authors. It will be at a winery in Calistoga California. I’m very excited, especially since I’ve only met my author friends on line.

I want to get to know everyone before we meet. Anyone can go to their web sites and find out about their books, etc. But I want to know each as a person.

Over the next couple of weeks you'll be meeting each.
September 14: Julia Barrett
September 21: Dee Brice
September 28: Tawny Weber
October 5: Regan Taylor
October 12: Mary will in the interview seat!

When I'm finished with the interviews, you'll want to find your way to the Napa Valley to join in the fun.
So let me tell you a bit about it:

Book Signing and Wine Tasting Extravaganza  
Date: Oct. 20, 2011 
Time: 6 to 8 Pm  
Where:
Tasting Room 
www.rioswine.com 
1307-A Lincoln Avenue 
Calistoga, CA 9451


You’re invited to join five authors for a 
great evening of wine tasting and 
books. Find a new favorite wine and 
find a new favorite author, what’s not 
to enjoy?  
Who are these authors? 
Julia Barrett 

Tawny Weber 


Dee Brice 


Regan Taylor




And Myself: Mary Martinez


The fun doesn't stop there! 
Anyone who buys a book or a bottle 
will be entered in a drawing for this 
book bag full of goodies! 

So if you're in the area, please do not miss the excitement drop by for some hors d'oeuvres and wine. OH and books!


Comments

Lindsay said…
To bad I can't make it. The event sounds like fun

Popular Posts