Trying something new

This is not cooking related, but all about the blog. Maybe it's not trying something new as much as combining the old with the new.

Starting Monday I'll continue to do my best to post Monday, Wednesday and Friday. But the change or comination is this:

Monday - Food, wine, travel, interviews, etc.
Wednesday - Writing related (After all I do aspire to be a writer when I grow up)
Friday - Food, wine, travel, interviews. etc.

I started the blog doing books and concert reviews with a bit of writing thrown in. Then I went to writing. And of course lately it's all about food, drink and travel. So...

I'm in Dallas / Fort Worth this weekend for the DFW Writers Conference. Sandra Brown is the Key Note speaker can't wait!

See you Monday, maybe I get in pretty late.

Comments

Popular Posts