Harley girl's in the garden

Now I come to my daughter Chrissy, remember her? The one with the loud little rat dog? Well she is my tattoo, Harley riding daughter. And nope she's really not a beer drinking though I know you thought I'd say she was.

Yes I did say 'girl's' as in more than one. My daughter-in-law Merissa--married to my hunting, fishing, bike riding son, mother of my only two granddaughters, also is a tattoo, Harley rider.

You'd think I'd say the same drink for these two, right? Well if you said yes, you'd be wrong because the only thing these two have in common is they both ride bikes and they both have a tattoo.

Chrissy I would say is a:
A Captain's Paradise
1 part Captain Morgan® Parrot Bay pineapple rum
1 part Tropicana® orange juice

She's a simple girl, and love's sweet things.Yeah I know I said she's my Harley riding daughter and she can be loud. Well hello it's rum, and what do pirates drink? Well she would fit right in on a ship of pirates!


Merissa I would say is a:
Mojito Diablo
1 1/2 oz white tequila
1/2 oz creme de cassis
2 lime wedges
12 fresh mint leaves
3 - 6 oz 7-Up® soda
1 tbsp brown sugar
She's easy going, laid back, but don't rile her or you're in for trouble.

Food? Merissa is like her husband stead and potatoes, Chrissy is like her mom (moi) she likes about anything.

I'm done and here it is Thursday, what am I going to talk about tomorrow? I don't know but I've probably bored you to tears with my drink comparison of my kids. And you all must think I'm a heathen. I have no idea how my mind works sometimes.

But you have some fun recipes for drinks now. And next time you're tailgating you'll be able to suggest some fun drinking things.

Okay off to figure out what I'll take about tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts