Ever heard of a Octabong?

Our daughter Kaci loves New York City. She loves shoes and bags, in fact she's always having those knock off bag parties, has a bag for every outfit. I mean who can afford the real stuff? I would say she's a Cosmopolitan Cocktail kind of gal.

Here's a recipe! (It is my recipe contest month you know)
1 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz Rose's® lime juice
1/2 oz cranberry juice

But she's also a contradiction because she loves her beer at the football tailgating. Now I'm about to introduce you to the Octabong. It doesn't matter what beer you use, and in fact you can do a cocktail.

Football Tailgating 101:
What in the heck, you ask, is that? It's an octabong and this is what we gave Kaci for Christmas last year. For Tailgating. See that cup thing at the top? There are 8 sections and you pour your beer--or beverage of choice--in them and then you shoot them, like this and see who can finish the fastest.
So you see, it's a bit crowded but fun. Now if you're not into beer or the Octabong, you can always do Jello shots. 
They have things called Suck and blows. These are tubes you put jello shots in and one person blows and the other sucks.

Like this. And it's a bit of a shock the first time you do it.

And of course if you're only into hard liquor we have the shotski. What the heck is that? I will tell you or show you. Yes it's a ski with 4 shot glasses on it.

We have all reverted back to 21 for our tailgating. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing, and it keeps me young or a bad thing.

Okay now you know our daughter Kaci. Her husband is Dallon, the one who was a chef in another life. So as far as food goes, I don't know that I can pin her down. Cosmo's is perfect because it's a blend, and she's definitely that!

Comments

Popular Posts