Sunday, May 16, 2010
Author Doree Anderson tagged me in a fun, get to know an author game. To play, the author can either do 6 lies and a truth or 6 truths and a lie. You, the reader, get to guess which version I picked and, accordingly, which is the lie or which is the truth.
It’s a ton of fun.
The person who can guess mine accurately will receive a
$10.00 GC from Starbucks and a bunch of fun promotional items. If more than one person guesses the correct answer their name will be put into a hat for a drawing.
1. My favorite place is Venice, Italy--Wait I love the whole Country.
2. I have never been in a hot air balloon, but sounds fun...
3. I've never wanted to go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans in February.
4. Growing up kids wouldn't play with me because I was adopted.
5. I am a concert whore. I want to go to them all.
6. I love New York and would love to move there.
7. I love to run and have done countless 1/2 marathons and 4 marathons.
Good luck. Those who know me though will have an easy time of this. I'm such an open book (pun intended) that I had a hard time coming up with lies or truth that 99% of the people who participate wouldn't know.