Mary's Wednesday Rambles

Hi All,
I'm sorry I missed last week. I was in sunny Orlando with some of the kids and grandkids. I promise I won't bore you with details. We did have a great time though. But I was not allowed to take my laptop.

Today I'm not really going to ramble, and I'm actually going to refer you to another blog. I know weird huh? I participate on a blog called Mysteries and Margaritas. This month it's my responsibility to have chosen our Wednesday guests. And my blog day is every Thursday if you want to check it out.

Today I interviewed NY times and USA Today Best Selling Author, Brenda Novak about her yearly Diabetes Auction and her successful career. http://www.mysteriesandmargaritasblogspot.com/ Please drop by and read it, it's very interesting.

Please participate in the poll about contests.
Thanks and talk to you next week!
Mary

Comments

Popular Posts