Holiday Ramblings

Goodness, I haven't checked in since before vacation. We had a blast in the nice Florida sunshine and came home to snow and 10 degrees. Brr... I do have a nice tan though, but Ron has a darker one, Men!

I'm finally caught up with everything that had piled on my desk. Now I'm working on wrapping presents. When all I want to do is WRITE. It's very frustrating. But it's my own fault. I knew I would have a busy December with, vacation, watching grandkids and keeping up with the holiday season. My goal was to have my book done by the end of NaNo - November. But it didn't happen and I have only myself to blame. So now I have to scramble to get it done. Wish me luck.

Good news is, I was offered a contract with Book Cents Literary Agency and I have accepted. Needless to say I'm on cloud 9 or 10. I'm having Rae Monet Inc design a new web site, and this blog and my newsletter will have a face lift to match! Things are cooking and coming along so fast I am bruised from pitching myself.

I will be sure to check in and ramble a bit before Christmas so check back. Also, don't forget I have a Holiday Blog Contest going on. Check it out and participate!

Have a good rest of the week and thank you for letting me share my rambles!
Mary

Comments

Popular Posts