Catherine Coulter Review / Born to Be Wild

Born to Be Wild
Jove - The Berkley Publishing Group

Mary Lisa Beverly is a soap opera diva. She is one of those people who are in the right place at the right time. Born to Be Wild is her first roll, not only does she get a daytime Emmy her first year, but the two years following. Life is grand. Or is it?

Jack Wolf and John Goddard live in Goddard bay, her home town. When she goes home after being in the wrong place at the wrong time, clipped by a hit and run, the reader meets her family. Complete with full drama.

Jack and John are both hunks and best friends. When Mary Lisa comes to town, they get caught up in her own personal soap opera.

This was a fun read, entertaining. Did it keep me turning the pages? In some spots, but a lot of the time it was because I was on a plane and there was nothing else to do. When I got home I had about the last 1/4 to go and it sat on my night stand for a couple of nights. This is an indication that it's not a 5. Is it a four? Probably not, but I think it's a little better than a 3. It was enjoyable probably great for the beach or time at the pool.
I give this a 3.5

Comments

Popular Posts