Teppanyaki Steakhouse Review

Teppanyaki Restaurant Review
West Jordan, Utah

Okay so I missed a book review this week. I'm really sorry, with the holidays and everything else going on in my cluttered life I haven't had time to finish another book. I promise to have one for next week.

We did however, have our annual Martinez Family Christmas dinner at a Japanese Steakhouse in West Jordan Utah. They prepare your food at your table Benihana style. We had our own private room with two tables, and two chefs.

Talk about entertaining, my sixteen month old grandson didn't know what to think about the flying shrimp, eggs and utensils.

The experience though very expensive was well worth it. Since I had wine and not margarita's, I'll give it a wine rating.
I give this a 5

Comments

Popular Posts