Not one but TWO

Hi All,

I'm excited to announce that I have not one but two book signings coming up. I have one with my friend Sara Fitzgerald, that just the two of us set up. I'm having a drawing for a gift basket with A Satin Hands Pampering set from Mary Kay. Anyone who buys Peek A Boo at the signing will get their name entered. Plus Sara and I will have a bunch of truffles for everyone to snack on. What's romance without chocolate?

Borders
132 E Winchester
Murray, UT 84107
Saturday, August 18, 2:00 PM



Then next month Utah RWA will be having a Book Signing and I will be signing with fellow authors Ravyn Wilde, Victoria Dahl, Sara Fitzgerald, and Cami Checketts.
Barnes & Noble

September 22, 2007
1:00 to 4:00 pm
McIntyre Center
1104 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Barnes and Noble will be having a Book Fair in conjunction with our book signing that day. Our chapter will get a percentage donated to us to help out with our conference or anything else we need to help promote our authors careers.


If you live in Utah, please try to join us!

Mary

Comments

Popular Posts