Been awhile

Sorry it's been so long. Life has been hectic. I tend my new little 3 month old grandson on Wednesdays, take his brother and my niece to school on Monday and Wednesdays. In November I'll be adding my little one month old grandson to the calendar, baby sitting him on Monday and Wednesdays. If that isn't enough I'm trying to keep caught up with everything that needs to be done for the Utah RWA 2007 The Mystery of Suspense Conference.

Somewhere in there I'm supposed to be writing. WRITING, what's that? Well I'm hoping to get my current work in progress, Chick Magnet, done two weeks ago. Yes I know I'm late. That's why this is going to be short and sweet.

Oh forgot to mention we are trying to get ready for a 24 day trip to France and Italy. I'm very stressed about the language barrier, my mouth just will not work right around French or Italian words, it's not going to be pretty. I am going to be taking a journal to write something every day, a lot of good fodder for future books.

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer. Start counting the days, there's not much time until my book Peek A Boo, I See you! comes out electronically, I hope it's not too long after that it will come out in print.

Talk to you all later have a good one.
Mary

Comments

Popular Posts