New Cover for Bella!

Welcome to Mary's Garden! I'm excited because my bride dress book Three Brides and a Dress has a new cover. But first a garden tip:

Order summer-flowering bulbs and seeds
This is the perfect task for a wet and windy day! Summer-flowering bulbs such as Lilies, Gladiolus and Ranunculus can be planted in early spring for a colorful summer display. Browse our catalog or website for inspirational new varieties of seeds and bulbs to plant and grow this year. For more information on planting bulbs take a look at our How to plant bulbs article.

I'm very excited to announce my cover has had a face lift.
May I present...

Three Brides and a Dress

Hi, my name is Bella and I'm one of Heidi by Design signature creations. I'm a wedding dress. Someday I'll find a young bride with stars in her eyes and dreams of a future with her groom. I can imagine it now. The groom standing at the altar waiting, his gaze fixed to the door where his bride will appear and then walk toward him. I'll hug her curves and she'll shimmer and shine with the promise of what their life will be.

It all sounds simple and easy, doesn't it?

Wrong...

My journey is more of a zig zag than a top stitch along a straight seam as I search for the perfect bride who is my soul mate.

Buy links:
Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iTunes, other buy links can be found here...

You're invited to our UTAH READERS LUNCHEON
Have you ever been to a Utah Readers Luncheon? They're so much fun. Not only for the readers but the authors. Last year I hosted a table with two other Authors. I met new people I also found a new favorite author, Jill Shalvis, was the key note. What fun. I hosted my table with Judy Baker and Stanalei Fletcher. We had all kinds of goodies.
Everyone walked away with a bag full of bling and won something at our table.
It was nice to get to know these wonderful people. 

I am hosting a table again with Judy and Stanalei. This year our key note speaker is Susan Wiggs, how cool is that? Registration has begun.
Just check out my site for details. And we have better than ever goodies!

Now for the fun part. You're invited to sit at our seat. The cost is $48.95. However if you register before June 1st, the cost is only $38.95. Just email me, I will give you a code for the discount. 

If you attend, you'll receive a bag full of goodies and bling at check in, this will be from all of the authors attending. Free books, need I say more? And then at our table you'll receive more freebies. But is your chance for free stuff over at that point? NO Way, because many of the authors donate a basket to be given away throughout the luncheon. But most of all you'll be need people and find new favorite authors.

Web site and social media links.
Twitter: twitter.com/marylmartinez
Mary’s Garden Blog: marysbooksblogger.blogspot.com
The After Work Cook: theafterworkcook.blogspot.com 


Comments

ManicScribbler said…
Very nice cover, Mary. Bella's story sounds like a fun read, but I already feel a tad sorry for her, knowing she'll only have one day of glory - a bit like a May fly ;)
Oh that book looks awesome!!! I love the cover and it sounds like a great read!

I wish I was closer. I would love to visit with you and Stanalei :)
stanalei said…
Looking GOOD, Mary!!
Mary said…
Thank you, everyone!

ManicScribbler, Bella has lots of adventure. But I had fun with the story.

Crystal I wish you could visit us also!

Popular Posts