Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the Garden. You're stuck with me for the weekly garden tip... 

Here is your fall garden tip:

House the herbs 
 Dig up your herbs to grow inside. Keep them in a cool, sunny spot, and let the soil dry out before watering. Snip leaves whenever you need herbs in your cooking, but don’t strip completely. For herbs that have grown prolifically, cut them back halfway and dry or freeze the extra, or share it with friends. This DIY lavender and rosemary soap makes a great gift.



I want to take the time to thank you for all of your support you've given me. Without you, I wouldn't still be blogging and doing the whole writing thing. Well I probably would still write, just to get the characters out of my head.

We have the usual traditions. However, the one thing that I started now my kids are grown with families of their own, so they do not have to worry about going to our house and then the in-laws, I have our Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday before or after. It makes it nice, they actually come relaxed and hungry.

I'd love to hear your favorite tradition for Thanksgiving. Or if you're outside of the US do you have a holiday that is equivalent to the US Thanksgiving? If so, what is your tradition?

That all being said! It's time for BLACK FRIDAY! I'm having savings every day!

Black Friday Sales All week!
Nov. 20 - Classic Murder: Mr. Romance $.99
Nov. 21 - Romance and Misconceptions $.99
Nov. 22 Four Sisters $.99
Nov. 23 - Three Brides and a Dress $.99
Nov. 24 - Disappear (Book 1 Beckett Series) $.99

If you haven't read a book of mine, want to know what my writing style is before you invest in a book? Well I have a free one for you. 
Meet You in Fantasyland
After twenty years of marriage, Rissa Tate’s husband has left her for Blondie of the big Boobs. Can she rebuild a life for her and her children with a childhood friend?

Rob Graham has loved Rissa for as long as he remembered. When they’d been in high school she’d only thought of him as a buddy, the brother she never had. Would she remember their pact? If she did, would she be there?


You're invited to join my Review Team. Check it out here....

Thank you again for ALL of your support over the years. 

Comments

Popular Posts