In honor of the romance of the holiday I have a free read. I have the link to the story at the bottom of this post. Before you get to the bottom though, find out how you can win this fabulous gift basket (Approx. $50)
Amy Durham: Download of Dusk and $5 GC (your choice Kindle and Nook)
Mary Martinez: Download of Honky Tonk and $5 GC to Starbucks
Sheri McGathy: Signed Print book Elfen Gold (Please note the paper copy only applies to within the USA. If you live outside of the United States, you will receive a pdf. copy of Elfen Gold in your e-mail.)
Judy Baker: Download of Better She Die and a $5 GC to Amazon
How can you win? You need to answer the five questions listed below. There is a link to where you can find the answer. Email your answers to one of the five participating authors. Deadline 2/14/14 midnight. Winner will be announced along with all of the answers on all blogs on 2/15/14. Good luck.
1. What does Nerys do to free herself from Gerard's grasp? Find answer
2. Mary's wedding wasn't your typical wedding, where was it? Find answer
3. What is Eli's father's name and where is he at? Find Answer
4. Where did Amy and her husband get engaged? Find Answer
5. In the Silver Sage Creek series, Sam Coulson, the Comanche half-breed, had an Indian name. What is it? Find Answer
We'd love for you to comment and tell us your most romantic story, or what your favorite Valentine movie, or song. Happy Valentine's day! No, I didn't forget! Here is the link to my story. Thank you for participating.