Interview with Stacey Kennedy

Welcome Stacey Kennedy to the Garden. Everyone grab a refreshment, try to find some shade and make yourselves comfortable!

Mary: Have you written your entire life? Not as in wanting to write, but actually pursued a writing career.

Stacey: I never had dreams of becoming a writer…EVER! In fact, I went to college to become a Law Clerk and did that for about five years. After I had children and decided to stay home is when it all came together. The first year of my daughter’s life I read…a lot. Then the itch to write a story appeared and the rest is history. Looking back, I suppose I can see little signs that I was meant to do this. It just took me a while to realize it.

I’ve been writing since 2009 and had my first book published in 2010. Since then, I’ve had over thirty novellas and short novels published. But it wasn’t until I wrote my first story that I realized I could do it, and it wasn’t until my first release came out did the drive to pursue writing as a career develop. Read the rest of the interview and author bio...

Demonically Tempted
Frostbite Book 2

By Stacey Kennedy

Tess Jennings, now a member of the Memphis Police Department, is on her first cold case. The suspected suicide of Lizbeth Knapp ten years ago isn’t a theory her family accepts—they believe she was murdered.

But the case is only one of Tess’s worries. Ghosts are talking, and word of her abilities rapidly spreads. A dark ghost is terrifying the spirits of Memphis, and she must force the entity to cross over.

Tess doesn’t have to do this alone. Not only does she have her ghost-lover, Kipp McGowen, but the department has brought in a medium. Dane Wolfe might answer all her questions, but he also brings a world of trouble. Will Tess finally have all she’s ever wanted, or will everything she’s vowed to protect be ripped away?

BUY LINK
*SERIES DOES NOT CONTAIN STANDALONE STORIES. MUST BE READ IN ORDER. FIRST BOOK IN FROSTBITE SERIES IS SUPERNATURALLY KISSED*

Leave a comment for the author, and have your name in a drawing for a download of Supernaturally Kissed!


Coming Fall 2012 Mystically Bound (Book 3)

Comments

Popular Posts