Review on: In Seconds by Brenda Novak

In September I reviewed the 1st book the Bulletproof series, Inside, you can read the review here. A couple of days ago I finished the 2nd book, In Seconds. Here's a blurb:

In the whole state of Montana, there's nowhere to hide. . . Laurel Hodges has changed her identity twice. She's been on the run for the past four years, trying to outdistance the men who blame her for the death of one of their own. She's finally found the peace and stability she needs, for herself and her two children, in the small town of Pineview, Montana. But just when she thinks they're safe — the nightmare starts all over again. The Crew, a ruthless prison gang with ties to Laurel's brother, will never forget and they'll never forgive. And now that they've finally found her again, they'll stop at nothing. It could all end in seconds. Only Sheriff Myles King stands between Laurel and the men who want her dead.

As always Brenda Novak delivers. Your on the edge of your seat waiting to turn the page. I would recommend that you read this. But first you want to read Inside, because this book will give you a bit of what happened to Virgil and Peyton, and if you loved those two as much as I did, then you want to know! Now I can't wait to read the 3rd in the series. In Close!
I give In Seconds 4.5 Dahlia's
Chat with you after I read the next!

Comments

Popular Posts