First Ramblings of 2010

I'm not sure what to ramble about today. I already talked about goals and/or resolutions so that's out. I'll just ramble about what I'm going to do for my blog this year. My goal is to keep up at least on blog a week or more. And find some writing subjects that are interesting to ramble on about.

I'm also going to do some interviews. I have one set up, I'm not sure of the date yet, but it will be a smash! It's a surprise so check back to find out what it is.

Here's a hint... It's with someone in the publishing industry. This someone is from a large house in New York City. And hopefully we'll glean a little inside information to help all of us!

Okay now I have you curious, so that's all good.

I have a question for you, completely off topic. Every January do you get the bug to clean all your cupboards and your storage rooms? If so do you actually follow through on the wild and crazy impulse?

Talk soon,
Mary

Comments

Popular Posts