Jennifer Crusie & Bob Mayer Review / Agnes and the Hitman

Anges and the Hitman
St. Martin's Press
Agnes Crandall writes a cooking column among other things. Has a fetish for frying pans--sort of and she's trying to plan a wedding. But someone is trying to sabotage it. Not to mention there is a dog napper on the loose.

In steps Shane, literally through her window. Her hero who saves the day and turns out to be a hitman. What else could happen?

This is such a fun story, and having two authors, Bob Mayer to write the male POV and Jennifer Crusie to write the female POV turned out great. I didn't know what to expect when I first picked it up. It is well worth it. I'm now reading their other collaboration Don't Look Down so I'll let you know how that goes.
I give Agnes 4 and her hitman a side car

Comments

Popular Posts