RaeAnne Thayne Review / Shelter from the Storm

Shelter from the Storm
RaeAnne Thayne
Silhouette Romantic Suspense

I loved the fact that Ms. Thayne used the Park City area as her setting. I live in Utah, and throughout the book I was able to identify places and other things Utah is known for, like the Sundance Film Festival. I never knew how interesting and fun it would be to read something I'm so familiar with.

This book is not about any of those things, it's about a Hunky Sheriff named Daniel Galvez who's always fantasized about the pretty Mayor's daughter.

Lauren has come back to town to run the clinic. A trauma doctor with heart. She loves her patients and knows them. She grew up with them. When someone is in trouble she's there to help.

The Sheriff also came home to take care of his town. When they both need to help a young girl, the sparks fly. The danger draws them together.

Ms. Thayne has written a fun and cozy book to sit by a fire and read. I recommend you pour yourself a cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter night and curl up with this book. Lauren will be right there with you, she's a bit of a hot chocolate fanatic. I really liked this read, but it isn't one I'll read again. It was well written and the charachters were lovable.
I give this 3+

Comments

Popular Posts