Sandra Brown Review / Chill Factor

Chill Factor
Pocket Books

Sandra Brown is one of my all time favorite authors. I can't say enough good things about her.

Lilly Martin has returned to Cleary one last time to close up the cabin she shared with her ex-husband. Dutch Burton is a disgraced cop from Atlanta PD back in Cleary his home town as the police chief. He can't let Lilly go and does everything in his power to talk her out of her decision.

Ben Tierney is caught in a blizzard, his car won't start and the only thing he can do is start hiking toward town and hope for a car to come by. In the building storm, it seems less than likely.

After an emotional scene at the cabin with her ex husband, Lilly takes time to rest after his departure. When she wakes from a nap she realizes that she's now faced with a dangerous drive down the mountain in a blizzard.

She's not prepared for the man who steps into the road out of nowhere. Her car racked up against a tree, she climbs out to check if the man she struck is still alive. He is, but injured, together they trudge through the dense snow back to the cabin.

The town of Cleary has had five unsolved missing women cases. Chief Burton was brought in to solve them, but his emotions about Lilly clouds his investigative skills.

Ms. Brown has done it yet again. Just when I thought I'd figured it out, a new twist or turn. I'm amazed at how she manages it. I was up until 4:15 am finishing this book because I couldn't put it down.
I give this a 5 If you love sitting on the edge of your seat pick this up.

Comments

Molly Daniels said…
This one sounds great:) It's been a while since I've read one of hers.
Mary said…
Pick it up you won't regret it!

Popular Posts