Brenda Novak Book Review / Dead Right

Dead Right
Brenda Novak
Mira

Okay here is the 3rd and final book of the series.

This story is Madeline Barker's story. She's the Reverand Barker's daughter. He's been missing for almost twenty years. Madeline is convinced her stepfamily had nothing to do with it. The town disagrees.



When she hires a P.I., Hunter Solozano, things really heat up and I'm not talking shocking evidence that he uncovers. I'm talking fire between Maddy and Hunter.



This is yet another page turner. I'm going to have to stop reading these. I don't know how many more nights I can take reading until 3 am to finish. I couldn't put it down. Just great. I would recommend this to everyone!
I give this 5 I'm hiding my three books so no one can find them, they're all keepers.

Comments

Popular Posts