Nora Roberts -Book Review for High Noon

This is my first review of many. I will be posting a review every week.

High Noon
Nora Roberts
Putnum 2007


Phoebe MacNamara is a police negotiator. Duncan Swift has the opportunity to see her in action. He is quickly attracted to her spunky take charge personality. Unfortunately, she has a lot of personal family baggage, that she's decided no man needs to take on.


She thinks Duncan is attractive and wouldn't mind an affair. But he wants more. When she finds herself the target of faceless tormentor she realizes her loved ones are in danger, including Duncan.


I really liked this book, it keeps you on the edge of your seat. It's well written, it's fast paced and witty. The characters jump out of the page at you. I would recommend this to my friends.

I give it 4

Comments

Popular Posts