URWA The Mystery of Suspense Conference





Here I am at the registration desk at the URWA Conference this past weekend. It was a lot of work but well worth it. It was a two day conference and was one of the best conferences that the chapter has had. Now I may be a bit prejudenced because I was on the committee, but I had several people mention it, so I'll take their word for it.

We had a social on Friday after registration so everyone could mingle and it was wonderful to get to know people from our chapter and outside of our chapter. Then we had workshops, writing and crime, unfortunately I missed most of them, but the feed back was that they were great. All editor and agent appointments were during the workshops. They had a panel the next day and they gave wonderful information.


Karen Robards was our special guest and gave a half day workshop and she gave out wonderful experience lessons to us all. Christina Skye was our KeyNote speaker and talk about a great speaker.










On Friday evening we had a fun murder mystery dinner called Once Upon a Mystery. It was perfect for our theme.

I know this is out of sequence of what happened, but it's a blog and just wanted to share my experiences.
Hope next years conference is as fun as this years!
Mary

Comments

Popular Posts