A rainy Thursday in the Garden

I've been reading my Food & Wine. And I'm going to share what I learned about Wines to Pair with Late-Summer Produce.

Take a light, crisp gratin of eggplant, zucchini and crusty bread and pair it with a similarly light wine, like a lively Spanish Rosado

Or, and this is my favorite because I LOVE curry. Pair a Gewurztraminer with a spicy curry with Okra. The wine will bring out the spicy flavor of the curry.

Mm... Tomatoes in a buttery puff-pastry, now I'm really getting hungry and it's way to early for wine. Wait--it's 5 o'clock somewhere right? Anyway this would pair wonderful with a sparkling rose.

I hope you enjoy! Don't forget post your favorite fall and/or Halloween recipes and your name will be entered into the contest. Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts