Labor Day in the Garden

Labor Day: The first Labor Day in the United States was observed on September 5, 1882 in New York City, by the Central Labor Union of New York, the nation's first integrated major trade union. (I love Wikipedia, don't you?)

So on this labor day, I'm observing my right to take it easy. Hence, the reason I'm late posting. I hope everyone is having a nice lazy day. BBQ's are going on all over my neighborhood, the smell of Ribeye is wonderful.

In honor of labor day--HECK never mind! In honor of my favorite time of year--FALL (and football) and Halloween, I'm having a contest. Something fun for the garden, and something everyone can share.

Recipe contest! All you have to do is post your favorite Fall and/or Halloween  recipe. Any time in a comment between now--September 6th 2010 and November 1st, 2010. Everyone who posts a recipe in the comment section will get their name put into a hat and the winner will win their choice of eFormat of one of my books. (They're all listed on the right side of the blog)

Be sure to put a way for me to reach you, like your email or something.

Let the recipes begin!

Comments

Popular Posts